Apr 27, 2019 /
We are looking to grow our team in the form of a new wedding and portrait photographer! If you are interested in this position, or if you know someone who may be interested, please read through this post. The link to the application can be found here. The application deadline is May 15, 2019.
- Someone who has a passion for photography.
- Someone who has a great work ethic and a passion for learning.
- Someone who is an independent problem solver and self starter.
- Someone who is responsible, punctual, and reliable.
- Someone who is willing to do whatever it takes to contribute to our team.
- Someone who wants to improve and can take constructive criticism.
- Someone with respect for others and a desire to serve well.
- Social media and writing skills are a bonus, as you’ll be posting on various outlets.
- Previous photography experience is not necessary. All training will be provided.
- Most work takes place on evenings or weekends. As such, this position is compatible with another part-time job and some full-time jobs, although having a flexible schedule will be the best fit.
- Tends to be a seasonal business: heavy bookings in spring and fall, relatively less shooting in the heat of summer or the cold of winter.
- We won’t hire just anyone; we are searching for the perfect fit(s) for our team.
- We’ll be training you to produce work in look and style.
- Initial training will require being in-person. Eventually, remote work is possible.
- If you love photography but hate the business part of it, you may be a great fit!
- You aren’t a fit if you desire to operate your own photography business on the side.
- Constant feedback and encouragement.
- You’ll be supported and mentored by our existing team of photographers.
- We are a competitive team of entrepreneurs who are very driven. We work hard, hustle hard, and are fast-paced.
- This is a positive work environment. We lift each other up, push each other to do our best, and treat each other with kindness and grace.
- Our home office and base is in Boling, Texas (zip 77420.)
- Primary places of work will be in Wharton County, Texas and surrounding counties.
If you are interested in this position, click here to apply.
Luke & Cat
We love your comments! We thoroughly enjoy reading what people have to say. So join our community and chime in by adding your comment below.